Friday, July 8, 2011

pella checks in



Hi everybody! I'm San Tan Pella, Pella for short. I just checked in yesterday and so far, so good. I could get used to the home life!

Here's some information about me:

I'm a very chill girl... laid back and relaxed.
I'm not into whining or barking... so if you have thin walls or live in a condo, I would fit right in.
I like long walks, but I prefer them to be slow. I walk right next to my person without any drama.
I understand where I'm supposed to go potty.
I don't really mind if cats are around.

If you are looking for a mellow, easygoing hound, won't you please consider me? Call Denise at Greyhound Rescue: 304-229-4944.

1 comment:

  1. The online hotel booking sites cost has become the best aspect of this price measures up website. The web site instantly weblogs concerning the price of hotels from different web sites in order to find the least expensive price greatest resort prices. It had been essentially stage and click to get precisely what you would like.

    ReplyDelete